AIMS Dealer Credit Application and Forms
Dealers/Distributor shall and hereby does accept and agree to all terms and conditions of sale as follows:
(1) Terms of Payment stated on invoices from AIMS™ and (2) Should customer fail to pay an invoice when due, Customer hereby agrees to pay month late charge of 2% per month of balance outstanding 60 days and over (3) No products can be returned without prior authorization by AIMS™ (4) Customer agrees to pay $25.00 handling charge on each returned check. Customer further agrees that, if any invoice is not paid according to its terms, Customer’s account shall be deemed delinquent and subject to among other things: Suspension of RMA privileges and reevaluation of possible downgrading of credit terms.
Applicant agrees to pay all costs of mediation, without limitation, cost of court and reasonable attorney fees. AIMS Power only accepts returns on AIMS Power branded products. All other brands our subject to their respective manufacturers. AIMS Power may, at its sole discretion, accept returns of non-AIMS Power branded products if AIMS Power sold the product and the product is unopened and brand new in new sellable condition.
PAYMENT METHODS: Prepay via wire transfer, credit card or Net 30 (upon credit approval) terms are acceptable. Net 30 payments must be received within 30 days of purchase order/invoice date.
Send Payments To:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
9550 Gateway Drive
Reno, NV 89521
SHIPPING: Orders processed by 2:00PM Pacific Standard Time Monday-Friday will be shipped within 24 hours, unless the products are on back order. Please be aware that our shipping options are offered for weekday delivery only.
PRICING: All prices are subject to change without prior notification.
INTERNATIONAL: All duties and taxes associated with international shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES – Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, including any charges incurred for COD orders, Saturday delivery or shipments that are refused. Shipping and Handling Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Oversize items and some destinations may be subject to additional charges.
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
- 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
- 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
- 3 Years for generators
- Batteries – product specific
- Solar products – product specific
- Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
- Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
- Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, or other identifying information
- Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
- Alterations or customizations
- Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller
- Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
Warranty Return Process
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
- Contact AIMS Power™ via phone or email to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
- An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
- Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
Other Items of note:
- AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 90 days.
- Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
- When shipping the product for a return:
- Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
- Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
- It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
- AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
- The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
- For any other questions please contact us via phone or email.
International Shipping Policy
We have partnered with a third party to service our international customers.
Checkout by clicking the “Outside the U.S.?” button or at checkout, choose your international destination from the country drop down menu. Once you click the button or select your country and attempt to checkout, you will then be automatically transferred to a page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, your credit card will be charged for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to the third party distribution facility where they will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
Any legal action to enforce any of the terms of this or any other agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada and may be instituted in state or federal court.
Disputes and Resolution:
6.10. Dispute Resolution. All disputes arising under or in connection with the Agreement will initially be referred to the senior executives of each party. The senior executives will use their best efforts to resolve the dispute informally and amicably. If, after negotiating for thirty (30) days (or for some longer period if the parties agree), no resolution of the dispute is reached by the senior executives, the parties will submit the dispute to binding arbitration in Reno, Nevada pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (�AAA�) and the procedures set forth in paragraph 6.11.
6.11. Arbitration; Injunction. All disputes that cannot be resolved pursuant to the internal issue resolution process identified above will be submitted to and settled by final and binding arbitration. The arbitration will take place in Reno, Nevada, and will apply the governing law of this Agreement. The final and binding arbitration will be performed by a panel of three arbitrators in accordance with and subject to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the AAA then in effect. Following notice of a party’s election to require arbitration, each party will, within thirty (30) days, select one arbitrator; and those two arbitrators will, within thirty (30) days thereafter, select a third arbitrator. If the two arbitrators are unable to agree on a third arbitrator within thirty (30) days, the AAA will, within thirty (30) days thereafter, select the third arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrators will be final and binding, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrators will be bound by the warranties, limitations of liability, and other provisions of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party may seek injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction, where appropriate, to protect its rights pending the outcome of the arbitration.
6.12. Jurisdiction; Venue; Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada (irrespective of its choice of law principles). The parties hereby agree that any suit to enforce any provision of this Agreement or arising out of or based upon this Agreement or the business relationship between the parties hereto shall be brought in federal or state court in Reno, Nevada. Each party hereby agrees that such courts shall have co-exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue with respect to such party, and each party hereby submits to the co-exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.